LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Tiki Barber Thinks Corporate America Will Pay $20,000 to Golf With Roger Clemens...you had growing up," said Mr. Augustine. Take former Giants quarterback Scott
Brunner. Old-line Giants fans will remember Bill Parcells picking the now forgotten...
- What's the Ad Industry Listening To? Find Out With Resonate...agencies and media companies. How do the most popular artists at, say,
Brunner, which has offices in D.C., Atlanta and Pittsburgh, compare to 77...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.