LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mercury Marine Targets Young Boaters in First Campaign Since 2011...s agency of record. The boat company, which is a division of
BrunswickCorp., had previously worked with GS Design . Mediavest Spark handles its media...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2016 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- A-B InBev Taps FleishmanHillard for Corporate PR in U.S....Ms. Hart joined the brewer several months ago after previously working for
BrunswickGroup, a corporate relations advisory firm. "We're thrilled to have won...