LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Paris Ad Agency Made a Virtual-Reality Nose Mask That Emits a Fart Smell...to a friend. Ten-year-old Buzzman, whose clients also include
Burger King, Ikea and Chinese tech company Huawei, was Ad Age's International Small...
- Burger King Introduces Whopperito, a Whopper Burrito
Burger King's latest new item is taking a cue from Chipotle Mexican Grill, which is still reeling from a string of foodborne illness outbreaks...
- Framestore, Blinkink Add Directors, PS260 Opens in LAAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Arby's Has the Meats, and Now It Has the Meatballs Arby's is rolling out a new meatball sandwich, the latest limited-time launch from the meat-focused fast feeder.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves