LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Arby's Has the Meats, and Now It Has the Meatballs Arby's is rolling out a new meatball sandwich, the latest limited-time launch from the meat-focused fast feeder.
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Chipotle Unveils Third Animated Film, Hopes Consumers Want It That Way 'A Love Story' features a foodie rivalry spinning out of control -- and a cover of The Backstreet Boys' 'I Want It That Way.'
- Would 'Brexit' Have Won a Lion?...its outdoor-enthusiast consumers to #OptOutside instead. Counterintuitively, its sales climbed.
Burger Kingsuggested to McDonald's that in observance of National Peace Day, they...
- Burger King Unboxing Video Stars Chester Cheetah Advertising Age Player
Burger King, which knows eager fans are busy trying its new Mac n' Cheetos item, made its own unboxing video. For those...