LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Cryptokitties Killed Grumpy Cat at SXSW
- McDonald's President: We Will 'Go Big' On Fresh Beef Marketing The fresh beef plans, four years in the making, include plenty of marketing once the product is available nearly nationally in May.
- Agency Brief: Tigers, Tote Bags and Talent...work for clients such as JetBlue, Royal Caribbean, American Greetings and
Burger King. During Fredrickson's time at Bank of America, she managed advertising programming...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Taco Bell Unseats Burger King as No. 4 U.S. Restaurant Chain...and crunch wraps have spoken: Taco Bell is now bigger than
Burger King. The Mexican-themed chain eclipsed its burger rival in U.S. sales...