LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Programmatic Advertisers Get Even More Precise Consumer Location Data With New PactThe precision is nearly "Has this consumer walked down aisle 3?" said the CEO at one of five ad platforms adding Freckle IoT beacon data.
- #TBT: Stars in the Super Bowl (Before They Were Famous)...help create new ones. In 1983, for example, Elisabeth Shue helped
Burger Kingand its agency J. Walter Thompson fire up the "Battle of the...
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?The Lowdown has the latest on Unilever's findings on sustainability and what Ace Metrix found to be the most creative ad of 2016.
- CMO's Guide to ChatbotsBefore you get chatty, here are some basics on bots.
- 'Rejected' No More: Burger King, Pepsi Team Up in Argentina
Burger Kingand PepsiCo are teaming up in Latin America to demonstrate the friendly authenticity of their brands, creating a humorous contrast to their biggest...