LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alkemy X, B-Reel and Honor Society Expand With New Talent...views on YouTube and have made films for brands including BMW,
Burger King, Geico and Nike. Taylor joins Skunk as managing director and executive producer...
- Fancy Signs Fenske, Sourikoff Heads VR at Tool and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- The Peace-Loving McWhopper Takes Top Prize at the Andy Awards...New York on Tuesday night for its audacious McWhopper idea for
Burger King. In an effort to put differences aside on United Nations Peace Day...
- CBS, Turner Lock in an $8.8 Billion March Madness ExtensionA week after Kris Jenkins sank a buzzer beater for the ages, the most glorious three weeks in sports renews its lease through 2032.
- Bots Could Give Facebook a Bigger Slice of the App Economy...already lined up more than 30 partners, including Bank of America,
Burger King, and Staples. This list gives perhaps a clearer picture of Facebook's...