LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's In-House Agency Lands Andrew Keller as Global Creative Director Tech giants continue to woo away some of the agency world's top creative talent -- and this time it's CP&B's former CEO.
- Stun Creative Opens Production Arm, Brown Joins 1stAveMachine and More...recently completed its first project for WPP-owned agency David. a
Burger Kingcampaign directed by Sam Cadman. Other directors on its roster include Drake...
- The Lowdown: Oscar Mayer Crashes Super Bowl With Wienie-BagoAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes a look at car-buyer media trends and a GE-branded hot sauce.
- #WomenNotObjects Ignites Crucial Advertising Industry Conversation...called out in the video for objectifying women â " such as
Burger King, Carl's Jr., Skyy spirits, Ram Truck, Post-It, Tom Ford and...
- Vingiano Rejoins Barton F. Graf, Silburn Moves to BBH and More...Anselmo Ramos, Gaston Bigio and Fernando Musa, and on accounts including
Burger King, Coca-Cola, Unilever and Mondelez. David has offices in Sao Paulo, Buenos...