LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Shutters Its New York Office...vet whose credits included work for Microsoft Xbox, Help Remedies and
Burger King("Whopper Freakout," "Whopper Virgins"),then stepped into the ECD role to work...
- DDB NY Hires Panizza and Oppido, New Creatives at Barton F. Graf, Martin Agency and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Energy BBDO Chief Creative Officer Resigns...known for his prior work with MDC's CP&B , including
Burger King's Subservient Chicken campaign and the revival of the King mascot. He...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.