LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McDonald's CMO Bullish on Tiered Value Menu Amid Competition Yes, that's Alfonso Ribeiro (along with Wink Martindale) helping to sell McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu.
- 5 Possible Contenders for Chipotle CEO Gig...10 years before leaving in March when it was purchased by
Burger Kingparent Restaurant Brands International Inc. She oversaw the expansion of the chain...
- Jack in the Box Tests Munchie Meals for California Pot Smokers...competition from a resurgent McDonald's and its chief burger rivals,
Burger Kingand Wendy's. Earlier this month, the San Diego-based company agreed...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Anomaly's Seven-Year Super Bowl Run on Bud Comes to an EndAB InBev is sourcing ideas from other shops for the 2018 game.