LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's Message to Neo-Nazis Is a Middle Finger Emoji Plus, there's a new hijab-wearing Barbie coming out.
- Why Messy Desks Are Perfectly Optimized...marketers and innovators on-hand will include Google , Amazon, Procter & Gamble ,
Burger King, IBM, Walmart , The Washington Post and Wayfair. See the full agenda here...
- Life After Marketing (Looks Pretty Damn Good)...innovators including Amazon, Google , Procter & Gamble, Walmart, The Washington Post , Bloomberg,
Burger King, IBM, Twitter, Albert and Headliner Labs. There is life after marketing, and...
- Subscription-Based Car Buying Picks Up Steam...such as Procter & Gamble , Amazon, Wayfair, Google , Walmart , The Washington Post ,
Burger King, Twitter, Bloomberg and Headliner Labs will explore AI, chatbots, voice marketing, rapid...
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Cannes Gets an Overhaul. Plus, Brands Have a Hannity Predicament More brands are dropping ads from Sean Hannity's Fox News show. But two others promised to do that, then apparently regretted talking.