LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Should Adland Join the Communications War on ISIS? Madison Avenue has aided previous war efforts, but hasn't been drafted in the battle with ISIS.
- People We Lost in 2014...concept at the storied agency he helped build with acquisitions including
Burson-Marstellerand Sudler & Hennessey , as well as the agency's joint venture with...
- Your Company's Reputation Is Better in Undeveloped Nations...Poston provided this point of view during a panel conversation around
Burson-Marstellerresearch that showed the reputations of corporations in the developed world are...
- Stuart Smith to Succeed Chris Graves as CEO of Ogilvy PR...at PR giants Hill & Knowlton , Edelman and, earlier in his career,
Burson-Marsteller. He holds a doctoral research degree from Oxford's Christ Church in...