LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mark Penn Wants to Build a New Kind of Holding Company...joining Microsoft, Mr. Penn served as CEO of WPP PR firm
Burson-Marstellerand before that he was co-founder and CEO of Penn Schoen...
- WPP Taps Possible CEO Shane Atchison As Microsoft Lead...and a number of WPP agencies, including Wunderman , Y&R, JWT ,
Burson-Marsteller, Cohn & Wolfe , and Possible, among others. Mr. Sable will "become a senior...
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....5 4 MSL Group* [Publicis] Paris 493 -1.6 6 6
Burson-Marsteller* [WPP] New York 474 1.7 7 7 Hill&Knowlton Strategies* [WPP...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Should Adland Join the Communications War on ISIS? Madison Avenue has aided previous war efforts, but hasn't been drafted in the battle with ISIS.