LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How and When Brands Should Jump Into Trump-Charged IssuesBefore you get involved in a political debate, ask yourself these questions before joining the discussion.
- PR Shop Burson Brings On First Global Chief Creative Officer...sign of just how fast the industry is changing, PR agency
Burson-Marsteller, part of WPP's Young & Rubicam Group, has hired former Saatchi & Saatchi...
- Air China Takes Flak for In-Flight Magazine's Racist Travel Advice...lead the carrier's first global brand-building effort, working with
Burson-Marsteller, Taylor Nelson Sofres and MediaCom on advertising and PR strategy in seven...
- Brexit Autopsy: How the Ad Battle Played Out (and What the U.S. Should Learn From It) The "Leave" campaign had strong leadership and a simple message. "Remain" lacked a North Star.
- Is Trump Better at Marketing Than Everyone in Cannes?...before the Iowa caucus and Don Baer, worldwide chair-CEO of
Burson Marstellerand moderator of the discussion, called it the most positive ad since...