LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Tigers, Tote Bags and TalentThis week's agency brief includes news about Mktg, Firstborn, Translation and more.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: WPP Says 2017 Was 'Not Pretty.' Plus, Walmart and Dick's Limit Gun Sales...VML . Earlier this week, it merged two of its PR agencies,
Burson-Marstellerand Cohn & Wolfe . WPP says it will continue simplifying its structure: "This...
- Advertiser Survey Shows Upheaval in Industry...further evidence of how the industry is morphing, survey respondents gave
Burson-Marstellerthe highest creative reviews alongside Leo Burnett. While it may seem like...
- U.K. PR Firm's Meltdown Highlights Peril of Risky Clients...the fallout and consequences can be really profound." New York-based
Burson-Marsteller, one of WPP's subsidiaries, received $1.1 million for representing Turkey...
- Finances Are Family Affair in MassMutual CampaignMassMutual highlights interdependence in its first work from new agency of record Johannes Leonardo.