LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bitcoin bloodbath nears dot-com levels as many tokens go to zero...percent peak-to-trough plunge after the U.S. dot-com bubble
burst. Hundreds of other virtual coins have all but gone to zero -- following...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Samsung, Bud, Wendy's and more...sweet" spot that shows all the ingredients that go into its Berry
BurstChicken Salad. New York Knicks legend John Starks talks about being undrafted...
- Google will invest $550 million in Chinese e-commerce site JD.com A burst of recent activity signals Google's growing ambitions in e-commerce.
- TV hits and misses: We predict the 2018-19 season'Murphy Brown,' 'Last Man Standing' and 'A Million Little Things' are Ad Age's bets to be next year's big hits.
- Music to your taste buds A new wave of audio experts experiment with ways sound can enhance the experience of eating.