LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Courage for Violence, Thanks to Donald Trump': A German Newspaper Responds to Charlottesville...Us Divided Racially'." 3. A context-setting post this morning by Bloomberg
Businessweekcolumnist Joshua Green, headlined "Why Trump Refuses to Call Out Alt-Right...
- Hampton Creek Founder Talks Squelched Investigation, Company Valuation and New Design...store shelves, dragging the company into the spotlight. A month later, Bloomberg
Businessweekran an in-depth expose. Those pieces were not the first to...
- Melissa 'Spicey' McCarthy Is So Very Pretty in This Amazing 'SNL' Promo...that democratic institutions struggle with" ), per Joshua Kurlantzick in the new Bloomberg
Businessweek. Here's a pull-quote from the piece: The breadth of this...
- How Magazines Covered Trump's First 100 Days Publications asked big questions and poked fun at the current administration.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 11: Baseball Maintains Top Swing It's no surprise that the final two games of the World Series claimed the Nos. 1 and 2 spots on the media chart this week.