LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Saatchi's Moore Smith Joins Aero Film, Joinery Signs Grossman and More...former agency creative who worked as a copywriter and creative director at
Butler, Shine & Stern and Goodby, Silverstein & Partners before turning to directing. Previously with...
- Agencies Rock Ad Age's Karaoke for a Cause at Advertising Week...MediaVest team won $10,000 on behalf of UJA-Federation of New York, we have some scenes to savor and share. Photos by Patrick
- BlackBerry's New Phone Switches to Android...in bad shape. Eight hundred thousand units is really nothing," said John
Butler, senior handsets analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence. If BlackBerry sees success with the...
- Wolff Olins Taps Allen as U.S. President, Lowe Roche Closes and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- BBDO Picks Up Priceline Business...handled by Ark Advisors, began more than three months ago. Initially incumbent
Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners was invited to the review but the shop backed...