LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA/Chiat/Day L.A. Names Renato Fernandez Chief Creative Officer...second to none," said TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles Creative Chairman Stephen
Butlerin a statement. "He challenges himself to create impactful ideas while solving...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and MoreNew talent also joins Believe, Station, Blink and Hound
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl LI, Best to Worst, A to Z Relive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year.
- See the Top Games Teaser Promising an Epic Live-Action Battle on Super Bowl Sunday...play but offers in-app purchases. Top Games' 30-second spot by
Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners is slated to run in the third quarter. Mobile...