LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple Losing Ground in China to Local Smartphone Brands It's been almost two years since the company revamped the iPhone for the sixth generation. In the meantime, rivals like Huawei and Xiaomi have developed their own cheaper products with similar specifications
- UM Holds Onto BMW Media Account After Review...on Mini included a 2016 Super Bowl ad called "Defy Labels" by
Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners. BMW and Mini are expected to release an Olympics...
- TBWA/Chiat/Day Beefs Up Executive Leadership in L.A....for clients including Airbnb, Disney, the Grammys and Pepsi Max. Simultaneously, Stephen
Butler, who joined the agency in 2014 as chief creative officer, takes on...
- YouTube Red Gets First High-Profile Original Series in 'Step Up'...world tour; a documentary from Morgan Spurlock, Maker Studios and Shay "ShayCarl"
Butlerthat looks at some of YouTube's biggest creators; an animated comedy...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.