LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Creative Hires at McCann London, BBH, Cutwater Dom
Butlerand Liam Riddler , known as Dom & Liam , are joining McCann London. The duo has worked together at Grey London since 2013. Earlier in...
- TBWA/Media Arts Lab Names Brent Anderson Chief Creative OfficerMr. Anderson moves from his post as executive director of TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles, where he oversaw creative for the agency's core accounts.
- Four Rules to Successfully Scale Influencer Campaigns As with any emerging advertising category, brands should explore influencer marketing with care, writes Ricky Ray Butler.
- Procter & Gamble Commits to Saturday Morning Peace and Equality Initiative...will likely start in 2017, said Mr. Cartwright, executive creative director of
Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners. Saturday Morning is seeking three kinds of participants: individuals...
- Keith Cartwright: Why Advertisers Must Get InvolvedKeith Cartwright, exec creative director at
Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners and a co-founder of Saturday Morning, a coalition dedicated to peace and change around...