LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cable Bills Are Rising Again (for Those of You Who Still Have Cable)Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Dish and AT&T are planning to hike prices soon, even though 71% of cord cutters say costs drove them away.
- Ralph Roberts, Founder of Comcast, Dies at 95...after HBO began satellite distribution. Roberts and other cable founders, including
Cablevision Systems Corp. 's Charles Dolan and billionaire telecommunications investor John Malone, began targeting...
- Disruptive Charlie Ergen Now Leads Race to Take On Cable With Online TVDish leveraged one disruption, its AutoHop ad-skipping, into groundwork for something perhaps even more transformative: a $30 TV service.
- Cablevision Sues Viacom for Making It Run Second-Tier Channels
Cablevision Systems Corp. is suing Viacom Inc., alleging the distributor of MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon is forcing it to carry and pay for 14...
- 100 Leading Media Companies, 2012 edition100 Leading Media Companies, 2012 edition