LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Southwest Airlines Reviews Digital Agency Business...down from $249 million in 2011, according to Kantar. Dallas-based
Camelot Communicationshas supported the airline's media business for a number of years.
- Southwest Airlines Looks Beyond GSD&M, Its Agency of More Than 30 Years...that changing." The review does not impact Southwest's media agency,
Camelot Communicationsin Dallas. Airlines aren't known to be huge advertisers, but Southwest...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Blockbuster Issues RFP for $80 Million Account...the review has an impact Blockbuster's media duties, handled by
Camelot Communications, Dallas, is unclear. Representatives for Camelot could not be immediately reached. Doner...
- Blockbuster Splits With Doner...The status of Blockbuster's media account, which is handled by
Camelot Communications, Dallas, is unclear. Representatives for Camelot could not be reached. Blockbuster did...