LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo...timeline matters for marketers because self-driving cars have the potential to drastically alter how cars are advertised, as Ad Age explained last year.
- Creeping on Agencies' Turf, Consultancies Are Shaking Up the Marketing IndustryHow IBM, Accenture, PwC and Deloitte are rising -- and giving agencies cause for concern.
- Lowdown: Analysts Don't Seem to Care at All About Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad...Organics , the baby food brand founded in 2007 and acquired by
Campbell SoupCo. in 2013. Others on the list include Betty Crocker , Burt's...
- Why Big Brands Couldn't Stop Chobani From Winning the Yogurt War...industry giants are losing sales to upstarts and contemporary trends. Longtime
soupleaders Campbelland Progresso, made by General Mills, have both lost market share...
- Diets Will Be Personalized, and Six More Takeaways From the Consumer Analysts Group of New York Conference Coming up: More price cuts, acquisitions, personalized diets, clean foods, and a glue shortage.