LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nielsen Buys Neuromarketing Research Company Innerscope...And media companies and consumer brands alike are buying in; among Innerscope's client roster are Turner Broadcasting, Procter & Gamble and the
- Big Food's Big Problem: Consumers Don't Trust Brands...seems to be slowly eroding," Credit Suisse stated in a report.
Campbell SoupCo. CEO Denise Morrison recently summarized the situation using unusually stark language...
- People on the Move: Chris Wilcox Joins Pereira & O'Dell as VP-Partnerships...Rubicam New York, where he as an account executive on
Campbell's Chunky Soup. Carrie Lipper came to TBWA as group account director to lead...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Y&R NY's Leslie Sims...director will now oversee creative for clients including Land Rover, Dell ,
Campbell SoupCo. , Xerox , Special Olympics and Partnership for a Healthier America. Though she...
- Matt Seiler Leaving CEO Role at IPG MediabrandsMr. Seiler, who has led Mediabrands since early 2011, is being succeeded by Henry Tajer.