LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Casper gets its zzzzz's on with new nap storeMattress marketer opens New York City location dedicated to the art of napping.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Comcast tries to one-up Disney. And IHOP burgers are selling like, um, hotcakes IHOPs 'are seeing roughly four to seven times as many burger orders as they were' before a big marketing stunt.
- Leo who? What happens when holding company client teams swallow agencies...Schultz . Illustration by Tam Nguyen. Published on June 12, 2018. When
Campbell SoupCo. named Publicis Groupe the winner of a massive agency review for...
- Marketer's Brief: Beer brand hacks crash test videos in anti-drunk driving adA Colombian beer brand hacks crash test videos, while Diageo leans into VR.