LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- WPP earnings beat expectations, but details about Sorrell departure still a mystery WPP talked about why it won't talk about the circumstances around Sorrell's departure.
- Marketer's Brief: Should booze makers be paranoid over pot profit potential?Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on pot's business potential and Kim Kardashian's new cosmetic product.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Elon Musk's Secret Media Project. Plus, YouTube Conspiracy Videos...it just landed creative and media work for many of the
Campbell SoupCo. brands. Publicis ' win is a blow to rival Omnicom Group. As...
- Campbell Picks Publicis Groupe After Massive Agency Review
Campbell SoupCo. has selected Publicis Groupe to handle creative and media work for many of its most well-known brands after a competitive review...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's...group, the Grocery Manufacturers Association or GMA. As Quartz writes, The
Campbell SoupCo. left first, and then NestlÃ© did, and then came Dean Foods...