LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart Makes Food Stamp E-commerce PlayAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the retail giant's pilot program and what a new report finds on Gen Z shopping habits.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Smirnoff, Subaru, Campbell's and More...on the long road ahead." And
Campbell's hypes the fact that its Chunky Maxx line of soupscontain 40 percent more meatâ ""for 40...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Infiniti, McDonald's, Levi's and More...3% of industry) Attention Score: 88.04 (0.00 vs. industry)
Campbell's Soup: 3 a.m. Feeding With Luke Kuechly Premiered on: Good Morning...
- Organic Doritos Give Frito-Lay a Pathway Into Whole FoodsSo far, Whole Foods hasn't shown signs of embracing Doritos and similar brands, which some shoppers say is nothing but junk food.
- Amazon Has a Plan to Shed Whole Foods' 'Whole Paycheck' Image...So did the share prices of major packaged-food companies including
Campbell Soup, General Mills , Kellogg and Kraft Heinz. "Whole Foods has always been known...