LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campbell Soup Hires VP To Helm Digital Acceleration Push
Campbell Soupis upping its digital game with the hire of a VP to run a nascent digital team within its U.S. retail marketing...
- R/GA Pushes Deeper Into Consulting with New Tech Hire...R/GA consults with Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart and
Campbell SoupCo. on innovations strategy. "The consulting business is not going to disrupt...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo...timeline matters for marketers because self-driving cars have the potential to drastically alter how cars are advertised, as Ad Age explained last year.
- Creeping on Agencies' Turf, Consultancies Are Shaking Up the Marketing IndustryHow IBM, Accenture, PwC and Deloitte are rising -- and giving agencies cause for concern.