LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Does This Spot Make You Smile? Kaleidoscope of Ingredients for Campbell's Well Yes
Campbell SoupCo. is set to air its first Golden Globes and Grammys soup commercials to introduce Well Yes, a line cooked up by employees...
- Food Industry Braces For Consolidation...targets try to fend off the duo's advances. Marketers including
Campbell Soup, General Mills and Kellogg are among those that appear ripe for the...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Biggest Food Story of 2016: Chipotle's Woes...rank just behind social media. Hunter PR's client list includes
Campbell SoupCo. 's Pepperidge Farm and Plum Organics, Diageo, E&J Gallo, Idahoan...
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About MarketingThe Lowdown has the latest on how Drizly hooked up with McGarryBowen and Pokemon Go's new deal with Sprint.