LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest Toyota has won the first USA Today Ad Meter for the Olympics.
- Campbell's Chunky Has NFL Stars Draft Everyday Guys
Campbell SoupCo. is stepping up its Chunky game by featuring National Football League stars drafting fictional everyday guys in their own twist on a...
- Jack Link's Has Sasquatch Training NFL Players...is launching at the same time as new work for
Campbell's Chunky Soup. Jack Link's is significantly increasing its marketing spending in the...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Umang Shah Leaves Campbell for a Much More Intimate Role Digital marketing executive Umang Shah has left
Campbell Soupafter two years to become chief marketing officer at the Gendel Girls, which sells bras on...