LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Van De Ven Joins Life, The Community Hires Amendola and More...brands such as Glade and Scrubbing Bubbles. Before that, he helped
Campbell's SoupCompany drive social strategy across all its brands. Amendola was also...
- Campbell Dives Deeper Into Digital with Major Spending Hike
Campbell SoupCo. 's playbook for overcoming sluggish sales trends includes a lot more digital spending and less traditional advertising, including pulling some brands from...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Ragu, Bertolli Make Agency Change Under New Ownership...555 million in sales last year, according to Euromonitor International. But
Campbell SoupCo. 's Prego has been gaining ground of late. Ragu's market...