LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Team Trump Is Boycotting CNN...Depp Spent $3M to Blast Hunter S. Thompson's Ashes Out of
Cannon: Lawsuit" (NBC News) , "So Apparently Johnny Depp Spends $30,000 Per Month...
- Wal-Mart Enters Car-Selling Business...Phoenix, Houston and Dallas will participate, said AutoNation Chief Marketing Officer Marc
Cannon. AutoNation has no stores in Oklahoma City. The dealerships are all within...
- Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Plans for AI-Powered T-Shirt Guns...s right; his vision for the future of artificial intelligence includes a
cannonthat shoots him his wardrobe. On Monday, Mr. Zuckerberg wrote about an...
- TV Ad Pricing Chart: A Show in Its 13th Season Returns to the Top 10 Most Expensive Buys The NFL is once again costliest for advertisers, according to Ad Age's annual survey of media buying firms. But there are surprises.
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves