LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV Ad Pricing Chart: A Show in Its 13th Season Returns to the Top 10 Most Expensive Buys The NFL is once again costliest for advertisers, according to Ad Age's annual survey of media buying firms. But there are surprises.
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Nick Cannon Finds the Best Wingman Has Four Legs...events her mother throws with the help of Party City. Finally, Nick
Cannongets some help with the ladies from man's best friend in...
- NBC Upfronts: Peacock Brings Comedy Back to Thursday NightsNBC is bringing comedy back to Thursday nights next season and touting its stability to advertisers.
- A Look Back at Hal Riney, the ContrarianIn the height of a presidential election, Ken Roman examines the legacy of one of the ad giants who helped re-elect Ronald Reagan.