LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: AT&T's ad-tech ambitions. Plus, CBD brands explodeCBD is in lollipops and skin creams. What is it exactly?
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Adobe buys Magento for $1.68 billion to target e-commerce...supports more than $155 billion in gross merchandise volume, and customers include
Canonand Rosetta Stone. EBay sold Magento in 2015 and it has been...
- On Star Wars Day, brands couldn't help but hype 'Solo'...that they're just as excited about the latest addition to the
canonof Lucas as the most dedicated cosplayer of the 501st Legion . Here...
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...and photographer has directed ads for brands such as Nike, Adidas, and
Canonout of agencies including Droga5 and AMV BBDO . He is represented in...