LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cooney to Lead Campaigns at Framestore, B-Reel Signs Cole and More...including Air New Zealand, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Sanitarium, Tiger Beer and
Canon. Josiah Spencer has joined the editorial roster at Wildchild in New York...
- Reset Signs 'Margin Call' Director Chandor, Tourneux Joins Passion and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Applebaum Joins Wondros, Tool Signs Avery and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Missed FlightsThe return of "Mad Men" takes us to April 1970, though you might only be able to tell if you know a scary lot about L'eggs.
- Pereira's Rizuto and Marques Join 180 L.A., Anomaly Promotes Segal and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.