LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brands Latch Onto China's Obsession With Dewy Male Heartthrobs People call them "young fresh meat."
- Tool Signs Jerk Store, Bullitt Adds Sealy and Zames...winning Google "Pride For Everyone" as well as work for brands including
Canon, Luminosity, Glad, and Benjamin Moore, among others. He lives in New York...
- How Do You Build a Brand Like Maria? Fresh off her first big win after a 15-month doping ban from tennis, Maria Sharapova is becoming a megabrand in her own right.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Selikow Joins DDB Chicago, Juniper Park/TBWA Hires Lang...Sao Paulo and McCann Europe. He has worked with clients including Absolut,
Canon, Coca-Cola, General Motors , NestlÃ©, NBC Universal and YouTube. BETC is appointing...