LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Upfronts: The CW Gets 'Super'-Sized, 'Riverdale' IntriguesOn its 10th anniversary, broadcast's youngest-skewing network doubles down on superheroes and gets in touch with its dark side. Via Archie.
- Fancy Signs Fenske, Sourikoff Heads VR at Tool and More...He has previously directed, shot and edited branded content campaigns for Sony,
Canon, Nintendo, Ann Summers and Miller, and has won awards including Best Video...
- Technology Fuels Renaissance in Out-of-Home Advertising As ad avoidance grows, marketers embrace signage that's tough to ignore.
- FCB Names New York Leadership...s Grey New York, where he worked on clients including E-Trade,
Canonand the American Egg Board. Ms. Freeman is a 10-year veteran...
- Stun Creative Opens Production Arm, Brown Joins 1stAveMachine and More...K. Van Baelen has helmed campaigns for brands such as Heineken, Grolsch,
Canon, Coca-Cola, Nissan, Renault and Ikea. He began his career as a...