LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Popcornucopia: Summer Movie Dollars Pour Into TVAs blockbuster season rolls on, Universal and Twentieth Century Fox funnel tens of millions of dollars into national TV.
- Why Too Much Ad Tech at Cannes Actually Fuels Creativity's Future...they stopped ignoring the video and took action could they "save" her.
Canon"Photo Coach." Real-time data APIs informed digital billboards to display photo...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Creatives You Should Know: Layne Harris and Fitz Maro...Semantics aside, the two were instrumental in realizing campaigns such as the "
CanonPhoto Coach," which featured digital billboards that gave real-time, contextual tips...
- Company, Assembly and Indy8 Sign Directors, and More...credited for work on Volkswagen, McDonalds, Johnson & Johnson, Castrol, eBay, Powerade, and
Canon. Writer and Director Benjamin Arfmann has joined ContagiousLA for spot and branded...