LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- DDB's Boord Joins Periscope, Coutinho Goes to Y&R NY...York, where he was group creative director, working for clients including Volvo,
Canon, Clairol, Bosch, and Procter & Gamble . He was behind the campaign "Guns with...
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch Plus new hires at Saatchi New Zealand, Ogilvy China and more
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- WeChat Made Addicted Users Go Cold Turkey For 12 Hours and Filmed EverythingSaatchi & Saatchi Guanzhou filmed what happened when people spent a day logged off of China's all-purpose app.
- Community Films Signs Young, Winecoff Joins Epoch...its roster. Salters has helmed spots for Playstation, Tassimo, Ebay, Wrangler and
Canon. His most recent piece for Chobani aired during the Grammys this year...