LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Terence Neale Joins Park Pictures, Biscuit Adds Errol MorrisPlus fresh talent at Sanctuary, Spears & Arrows and more
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs Kahrs...for advertisers such as Nike, Adidas, Panasonic , Infinity, McDonald's, Nikon, and
Canon, and music videos for Suzanne Vega, The Verve, The Cocteau Twins, They...
- Brands Must Be Patrons, Not Sponsors, of the Arts...to introduce New Yorkers to the most important playwright in the Western
canon. Additionally, Julius Caesar is a play primarily concerned with power, politics and...
- Sharon Horgan's Merman Enters Branded Entertainment, Stink Promotes Britton as Pytlik DepartsPlus new talent at Prettybird, Hungry Man and Independent
- DDB's Boord Joins Periscope, Coutinho Goes to Y&R NY...York, where he was group creative director, working for clients including Volvo,
Canon, Clairol, Bosch, and Procter & Gamble . He was behind the campaign "Guns with...