LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Saatchi's Moore Smith Joins Aero Film, Joinery Signs Grossman and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- See the Charts: Snapchat Discover Is Averaging Just 2.5 Ads a DaySnapchat Discover has averaged 2.5 ads per day across all 12 channels since July 13, but expect to see more ads through the rest of 2015.
- Getting Ahead at Your InternshipSo, you've made that big first step of landing an internship, maybe even at your dream company. Here's how to make it count.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Cooney to Lead Campaigns at Framestore, B-Reel Signs Cole and More...including Air New Zealand, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Sanitarium, Tiger Beer and
Canon. Josiah Spencer has joined the editorial roster at Wildchild in New York...