LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Canada's Soaring Pot Market Is a Bubble That Could Soon Burst...rushed to bet on the country's move toward legalizing recreational use.
CanopyGrowth became the first marijuana unicorn, reaching a valuation of C$1...
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.
- Framestore, Blinkink Add Directors, PS260 Opens in LA...the NSPCC, the WWF, The Guardian, RayBan, Kiehl's, and the Global
CanopyProgramme. Hornet has also signed director and motion graphic artist Ege Soyuer...
- Deloitte Digital to Host Interactive Music Lab at SXSW...constellation," which captures energy from the live performances and reflects in a
canopyof light. "We wanted to go beyond glass and the typical touch...