LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Budweiser's Ex-Marketing Chief Sees Weed as New Craft Beer...Inc., which sells Corona in the U.S., announced its investment in
CanopyGrowth Corp., a Canadian seller of medicinal-marijuana products. In Burggraeve's...
- Corona Marketer to Enter the Pot Business...has taken a 9.9% stake in a Canadian marijuana company called
CanopyGrowth Corp., the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday. A Constellation spokesman confirmed...
- Canada's Soaring Pot Market Is a Bubble That Could Soon Burst...rushed to bet on the country's move toward legalizing recreational use.
CanopyGrowth became the first marijuana unicorn, reaching a valuation of C$1...
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.