LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- College Football National Championship Ratings Drop 19%...Mutual, Allstate and Ford combined for no fewer than 24 spots.
Capital Onewas in for five ads, while Taco Bell and Chick-fil-A...
- College Football Playoff Committee Drops the Ball on New Year's Eve The crystal orb in Times Square wasn't the only ball to drop, as myopic scheduling doomed ESPN's playoff ratings.
- Allstate's Mayhem Demonstrates Do-It-Yourself Fails in New Ads...2015 Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic and the Playoff Semifinal at the
Capital OneOrange Bowl on New Year's Eve. They will run again during...
- Here's Confetti in Your Eye: ESPN Sells Out New Year's Eve College Football Playoffs...square off with the No. 1 seed Clemson Tigers in the
Capital OneOrange Bowl, and at 8 p.m. the Michigan State Spartans take...
- The Lowdown: BK's King Gets Political, Share-A-Coke ReturnsAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes a ranking of the 'simplest brand propositions' and executive moves at Kohl's.