LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...then, Helm has directed spots for Under Armour, Microsoft, Facebook, Chevy,
Capital One, Spotify , Air Canada, Canon, USAA, Enterprise, Glade, Coca-Cola and Land Rover...
- Hoop screams: March Madness finals sink to a new lowDespite playing on a smaller stage, marketers manage to whip up billions of commercial impressions.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From eBay, Google, Buick and More...Score: 91.88 Attention Index: 125 (25% fewer interruptions than avg.)
Capital One: March Madness: Cantaloupe Premiered on: College Basketball, CBS Capital One data for...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Tide, Capital One, Febreze and More...up with Captain Obvious to share news about a partnership between
Capital Oneand Hotels.com. Tide serves another one of its not-what-it...
- Banking on Youth Economic crisis during childhood left Gen Z so financially literate that some are saving for college and retirement before they turn 23.