LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition...Toyota Motor Corp. 415.9 268.1 55.1 29 26
Capital OneCapital One Financial Corp. 412.8 434.9 -5.1 30 25...
- 10 Largest Advertisers by Measured Medium, 2015 edition10 largest advertisers by medium, 2015 edition; ranked by 2014 totals in newspapers, magazines, broadcast network TV, cable TV networks, broadcast spot TV and national syndicated TV, search marketing, internet display, radio and outdoor. From 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition. Based on Ad Age analysis of Kantar Media data.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Strawberry Frog Promotes Love, Nowak Joins Wongdoody and More...also worked on creative for K-Mart, Nissan, Visa , KFC, Coors,
Capital One, and more. Sydney, Australia-based BMF has appointed Alex Derwin as creative...
- Millennials Embrace Upstart Financial Brands Millennials, whose assets are growing, are embracing robo-advisers like Betterment and Acorns to start investing earlier in life.