LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- Apple Pay Facing Stiff Competition From Retailers' Mobile-Payment ServicesIn the next year, most retailers and fast-food restaurants will start their own mobile-payment services, and some of them will also offer Apple Pay.
- Highly Regulated Industries Try Employee Advocacy on Social Humana's advocates program went from a few hundred staffers to 3,000 in a year.
- Captain Worldwide Opens, DDB Chicago, CCF, CP&B See Shift in Creative LeadershipAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Air Jordans Banned in 1985 Make a Defiant Return...Samuel L. Jackson sets off a domino effect with doors in
Capital One's ad; two brothers fulfill their childhood dream of racing each other...