LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public-Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2012 PR revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- PR Acquisitions Are Red Hot -- Who Could Be Next?...Worldwide acquired Catalyst PR; and Omnicom's Ketchum bought North Carolina-based
Capstrat. Why the rush? One reason is to complete transactions ahead of new...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Scott's, Target, Ford Score ANA Multicultural Excellence AwardsWhat's the common denominator among nine marketers, including Toyota Motor Sales, Target, Ford Motor Co. and Scotts Miracle-Gro, that nabbed Multicultural Excellence Awards? Cultural insights and humor.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.