LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Captivate Buys The Wall Street Journal Office Network...screens you see every day in many office elevators and lobbies.
Captivate Network, which already owns the bulk of those business screens in elevators, is...
- Media Power 50: Captivate NetworkPhone: (646) 205-8540 URL: www.captivate.com Traffic: 6.6 million professionals ^^^ Ad revenue: N/A Ad rate: $11.95 CPM Comment: The Gannett Co.
- Media Power 50: Captivate Network...screens in the elevators of about 1,000 office buildings in North America, Gannett Co.'s
Captivate Networkgenerates about 36 million impressions a month.
- Dell uses Captivate to target SMBs...elevators. Dell began its program last month with Gannett Co.'s
Captivate Network, which places content and advertisements on screens located in office building elevators...
- People Is No. 5 on Ad Age's Magazine A-List...City taxis -- since 2008. Now it has started selling advertising there.
Captivate Networkvideo screens in building elevators regularly feature People content. The $1.99...