LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 14: Presidential Debate Commands Plenty of Buzz, but NFL Is Still KingNFL ratings may be lackluster, but it's still the most watched broadcast on TV.
- The Media Chart For August 19: Olympics Continue to Dominate While Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky made waves and history in the pool last week, 'Finding Dory' was swimming along nicely at the box office.
- The Media Chart for July 8: Americans Like TalentNBC takes a few spots in the top 10 with 'America's Got Talent' and Olympic trials.
- The Media Chart for May 6: 'Big Bang Theory' Outsmarts the CompetitionLong-running CBS comedy takes broadcast's No. 1 spot.
- The Media Chart for March 4: Oscars Win OutDespite ratings sinking year over year, ABC's broadcast of the Oscars topped the week ending Feb. 28.