LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Top Three Data Trends of 2016Among the hot topics: Location-data sensors, the use of personally-identifiable information, and a wave of partnerships.
- Visa's Data Tie-up With Oracle Open to All Visa Merchants...Ad targeting and attribution measurement services are becoming more plentiful and sophisticated.
Cardlytics, a firm that partners with more than 1,500 financial institutions to...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at Work...Online bank statements " Published April 19, 2010. http://adage.com/article/news/
cardlytics-ad-medium-online-bank-statements/143361/ A2: Claire Atkinson. " Cellphone advertising off...
- Grocery Brands Flock to Ads Informed by Your Real-World ShoppingFrom toothpaste brands to lipstick makers, CPG advertisers have jumped on the purchase data bandwagon in a big way.
- Financial Reform Gave Banks a Reason to Cozy Up to Merchant Rewards...transactions dropped substantially as a result of the so-called Durbin amendment,
Cardlytics, a firm founded in 2008 by two former Capital One execs, saw...