LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Dena Kaplan Named CMO of the Hub...director-customer experience planning for the loyalty management firm Aimia (formerly
Carlson Marketing) in Minneapolis, where he was responsible for the customer experience strategy for...
- World's 50 Largest Agency CompaniesWorld's 50 Largest Agency Companies. Part of the Agency Report 2012. Ranks the world's top agency holding companies by revenue for 2011 in U.S. dollars.
- Gyro London names new directors...roles at the agency. Hendry was previously director-European planning at Proximity/BBDO, London; Brown was previously director-CRM and strategy at
Carlson Marketing, London.
- Largest U.S. Digital Agencies...MRM Worldwide* [Interpublic] New York 85,500 14.0 25 26
Carlson Marketing* [Groupe Aeroplan] Minneapolis 85,200 33.1 26 23 Proximity Worldwide* [Omnicom...
- Tweet This: Agencies Get 28% of Revenue From Digital...2010 U.S. revenue from digital, up from 15% in 2009.
Carlson Marketing, a loyalty management and marketing-services firm owned by Groupe Aeroplan, last...