LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Dena Kaplan Named CMO of the Hub...director-customer experience planning for the loyalty management firm Aimia (formerly
Carlson Marketing) in Minneapolis, where he was responsible for the customer experience strategy for...
- World's 50 Largest Agency CompaniesWorld's 50 Largest Agency Companies. Part of the Agency Report 2012. Ranks the world's top agency holding companies by revenue for 2011 in U.S. dollars.
- Gyro London names new directors...roles at the agency. Hendry was previously director-European planning at Proximity/BBDO, London; Brown was previously director-CRM and strategy at
Carlson Marketing, London.
- Largest U.S. Promotion Agencies...S. REVENUE 2010 2009 AGENCY [PARENT] HEADQUARTERS 2010 % CHG 1 1
Carlson Marketing* 1 [Groupe Aeroplan] Minneapolis $178,388 7.2 2 2 Integer Group...
- World's 50 Largest Agency Companies...19.8 29 27 9.4 12 10 Groupe Aeroplan's
Carlson Marketing* Minneapolis 593 575 3.0 437 420 4.0 156 155 0...