We create the unfair ideas that give our clients the unfair advantage. The game-changers. The never-been-done-befores. The can-they-even-do-thats? Sometimes: they’re great big ideas that transform entire organizations. Sometimes: they’re nimble little ideas that hijack a conversation. Always, always, always: they have an outsized impact. Unfair ideas let us do more with less. They’re contagious. They’re talked about. One day, those ideas will be the norm, but today, they’re unfair.
Awards & Accolades
- Marketer's Brief: American Girl hits the big stage...Cincinnati's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Formica and its PR shop
Carmichael LynchRelate coordinated the partnership with Ford. Sharpie goes beyond autographs with athletes...
- Agency Brief: Some shark news as you're packing for Miami...M as its new creative and strategy agency of record, replacing
Carmichael Lynchafter a review the jerky company says included five agencies. "The decision...
- Saldanha Joins Arnold, EVB Hires Reid...Saatchi , Fallon Worldwide, and served as CCO/ Managing partner at both
Carmichael Lynchand Gallegos United. He is most recently known in the agency world...
- Agency Brief: Daylight Savings, Disney and Queen's Deck...Damman, who has held senior roles at Saatchi & Saatchi , Fallon Worldwide,
Carmichael Lynchand Gallegos United, started his career at Foley Sackett, now called Level...
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.