- Ad Age's 2014 Marketer A-ListOur honorees were chosen for their creativity, financial results and ability to engage consumers. We selected the year's 10 best companies and also highlighted Marketers to Watch and Global Marketers of Note.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2014...12. DXagency 13. Ervin & Smith 14. 3Q Digital 15. POSSIBLE 16.
Carmichael Lynch17. Victors and Spoils 18. UM 19. Saatchi & Saatchi X 20. KBS...
- Murphy Named 72andSunny Partner, McCann Appoints Global ECDs and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- From Russia With Dog: Check Out the Spot Subaru Is Bringing to U.S....family of cute Golden Retrievers. The tagline: "Dog tested. Dog Approved."
Carmichael Lynch, Minneapolis, creates Subaru's U.S. ads. Subaru of America's March...