LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rodarte Founders the Mulleavy Sisters Join Anonymous Content, MPC Promotes Brukman Plus new talent at Jogger, Electric Theatre Collective and More
- 'Gunsmoke' Shows Why AT&T's Going to the Mat for Time Warner...Warner's Turner Broadcasting division, which owns CNN, TBS, TNT, the
Cartoon Networkand dozens of others. Stephenson has said he won't do that...
- Tool Signs Jerk Store, Bullitt Adds Sealy and Zames...for Converse, Disney and Adult Swim, and a new spot for
Cartoon Network's 25th Anniversary celebration. His 2016 short Power Hungry garnered a Vimeo...
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.
- McDonald's Delivers Long-Lost Sauce to Crazed 'Rick and Morty' Fans On Twitter...the sauce in his freaky sci-fi show's season premiere.
Cartoon Network, which airs 'Rick and Morty,' streamed the pilot online in April to...