LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- DoubleClick Outage Cost Some Publishers Thousands, but Others Cashed In...DoubleClick's dominance," said Andrew Casale, VP-strategy at ad exchange
Casale Media. Another publishing executive wondered if the outage would bring attention to what...
- A Better Programmatic Supply Chain Will Root Out FraudTo stop fraud in programmatic buying, it's time to rethink the programmatic supply chain, Casale Media's Andrew Casale writes.
- Ad-Tech Companies Form Group to Standardize User ID...tech companies works. The companies -- including Rubicon, OpenX , Dstillery , RUN and
Casale Media-- are forming a non-profit, called DigiTrust , to create a standard ID...
- Digital Ad Fraud Is Rampant. Here's Why So Little Has Been Done About It...the publishers that supply inventory. But Andrew Casale, VP-strategy at
Casale Media, said fraud could be minimized simply by showing buyers the top sites...