LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Budweiser Brews Non-Alcoholic VersionThe Lowdown has the latest on patriotic booze packaging and a new 'Donald Rump' nail lacquer.
- Stores Weigh Risks and Rewards of Going Mobile Grocers and retailers like Stop & Shop and Walmart have seen the future of the checkout, and it is mobile scanning.
- Catalina Marketing Will Target Mobile Ads Based On In-Store Purchase History
Catalina Marketing, best known for Checkout Coupons that offer deals based on what people buy, is launching a mobile-ad network based on a similar...
- Dunnhumby: Time to Ditch the Demographic...a potential Nielsen has hedged against through a joint venture with
Catalina Marketing, which also has access to shopper-loyalty purchase data. Such a change...
- Six Degrees of P&G: From Marketing's Training Ground to C-suites Around the World...national media player -- HSN. CEOs of two other area media players --
Catalina Marketing(Jamie Egasti) and Triad Retail Services (Greg Murtagh) -- are also Procter alums...