LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Saville Signs Porter, Bolton-Klinger Joins The Cavalry...Networks . She is currently working on a series for Netflix. The
Cavalry Productionsis signing comedy director Melissa Bolton-Klinger for commercials, branded content and...
- Timoner Joins Saville, Not to Scale Opens L.A. Office Plus Decon hires Lobikis, Tool signs Cairns
- Riff Raff, Cavalry, Wanda, Slim Bring on Directors...brands including Cadbury, Ikea, O2, Race for Life, and Beagle Street.
Cavalry Productionshas signed Director Mark Pellington whose production work includes 3-D elements...
- Slideshow: See Ad Age's Cannes Party for Our Cover Contest Winners and the Industry...Williams of B-Reel, Ross Grogan and Vance Malone of The
Cavalry Productions. Photo credit: Pat Denton. Carla Eboli of Dieste, Steven Wolfe Pereira of...
- Community Films, 1stAveMachine, Legs and Stitch Add Creative Talent to RostersAll the production moves from around the industry