LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Will Measurement Look Like in 2025? Nielsen Makes Its Prediction...deliver a message you need an active viewer," Mr. Levy said.
CBS InteractivePresident and Chief Operating Officer Marc DeBevoise said there is still a...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- CBS Adds Commercial-Free Option to OTT Service...their favorite CBS programming," Marc DeBevoise, president and chief perating officer,
CBS Interactive, said in a statement. "The addition of a commercial-free plan gives...
- TV Budgets Shifting to Social? Yes, It's Time to Worry...other well-known TV properties, including Comcast NBCUniversal, ABC Digital and
CBS Interactive. Advertisers' increasing willingness to use TV dollars for digital campaigns. RBC and...
- Dear TV: We Love You. You're Perfect. Now Change. (But Not Too Much.)Networks face hurdles as they strive to digitize TV on multiple fronts. Here's why that could be good.