LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- CBS's CEO Says Broadcaster Reviewing Options for Radio Unit...company writing down the value of its broadcast licenses last year.
CBS Radiooperates 117 stations in 26 U.S. markets, including WFAN in New...
- Turner Digital Vet Walker Jacobs Is Latest to Join Clear Channel...content marketing . In July Clear Channel Media and Entertainment hired former
CBS Radioexec Greg Strassell to run programming for its 850 radio stations, and...
- Top Sales Exec Bolts Time Inc. for Radio, Raising Specter of Talent
Drain...uncertain stage. At Dial Global, whose programming includes NFL games and
CBS RadioNews, Mr. Caine will try to expand the company's business on...
- Pauline Phillips, 'Dear Abby' Newspaper Columnist, Dies at 94With her identical twin, Esther Pauline Lederer, who wrote under the Ann Landers pseudonym until her death in 2002, Ms. Phillips brought the staid newspaper advice-to-the-lovelorn column into the modern era.