LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In a shot across the bow at the XFL, an Ebersol cooks up a rival football league...week regular season schedule slated to run on the cable outlet
CBS Sports Network. Should the AAF kickoff as planned, it will beat the new...
- From Indoor Lacrosse to WNBA, Small Sports Find Home on Twitter Streaming less-popular sports is a "media version of fracking," said Brian Bedol, CEO of Sportsrocket, which carries lacrosse online.
- Safety Blitz: Dr Pepper Kicks Off Massive College Football Campaign...aired 284 times on football-friendly venues like SEC Network, ESPNU,
CBS Sports Networkand Big Ten Network. Fans will be able to get a...
- The Sports TV Well Has Run DryThe next big-time sports package won't be freed up until 2020, leaving pretenders to the ESPN throne to make do with their current rights.
- Lowdown: Digital Campaigns, NCAA Tournament Tie-Ins and More This week's look at marketing news includes fresh campaigns and other news from Peet's, Jimmy Dean, candy marketers and more.