LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for May 27: 'NCIS' Finishes StrongEven in its 13th season, "NCIS" was a significant contributor to CBS's return to No. 1.
- Daily Mail Heads to TV With the Help of Dr. Phil...syndicated daily show, which aims to launch in fall of 2016.
CBS Television Distributionwill handle the distribution. Mr. Clarke said "It's not going...
- This Dating Show Features an Advertiser as Matchmaker: Jazzed.com...very different.) Dating shows' absence from the airwaves made executives at
CBS Television Distributionconsider taking a stab at a new entry, said Marc Weinhouse...
- WSJ Radio Network to launch program hosted by Michael Castner...as a reporter and producer for “Entertainment Tonight” (syndicated by
CBS Television Distribution) and hosted his own talk show on E! Entertainment Television.
- Jockey Names Dustin Cohn Senior VP-CMODustin Cohn has joined Jockey International as senior VP-chief marketing officer. Mr. Cohn was previously CMO for Optimer Brands.