LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data GuidelinesNow data and measurement providers will line up to undergo MRC's months-long accreditation process.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Cadillac, IBM Watson, AT&T and More...Top new ads recently aired on national TV Cadillac: Perfect Fit Network:
CBSShow: 2017 NCAA Basketball Tournament Airing Date: Mar. 26, 2:32 pm...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kia, AT&T, Chrysler and More...23, 8:52 pm ET AT&T TV & Internet Services: Dentist Network:
CBSShow: 2017 NCAA Basketball Tournament Primetime Airing: Mar. 23, 8:02 pm...
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- How to Recover from a Blunder: Apologize First...drew early criticism from the likes of Les Moonves, chief executive of
CBSCorp. Others took to Twitter under the hashtag #envelopegate to compare the...