LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hear Chance The Rapper reveal that he bought Chicagoist in a new song...Jahn was the designer of the high-profile building. (Other media, including Curbed and Chicago's
CBSaffiliate CBS 2, also covered the purchase.)
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon Prime Day has issues. And Papa John's founder makes an odd claim The founder of Papa John's claims an ad agency tried to "extort" the pizza chain.
- Acxiom's LiveRamp inks deal with Sonobi as sale rumors swirl...users across leading publishers such as The Guardian, USA Today, Scripps and
CBS. Advertisers won't need to use additional platforms to do it, as...
- With Big Bird on HBO, broadcasters want to cancel kids' TV But not every kid gets cable, advocates point out.
- Out of the closet, into the C-suiteMore visible than ever, the LGBTQ community still faces headwinds in adland