LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&A Sites Struggle to Gain Traction as Viable Biz Models...and the rest of a growing wave of relative newcomers that includes
ChaChaand Aadvark. But then all those are rendered pygmies by older and...
- The Many Faces of Mobile SearchSAN FRANCISCO (AdAge.com) -- Remember the the good old days, when search used to be so easy? Go to the computer, find your favorite search engine and tap a query into the search box. The mobile phone has changed all that.
- Text Answer Services Look for Their Piece of Mobile-Search Pie...based answer service KGB -- launched by a former Yahoo Mobile exec -- and
ChaCha, the text-search field's leader (per ComScore), employ people who field...
- It's Tax Day: H&R Block vs. TurboTaxApril 15 is forever logged into our consciousness as Tax Day. And for two companies -- H&R Block, the country's largest tax-preparation service, and Intuit, marketer of leading software service TurboTax -- this date remains a highly anticipated event on their marketing calendars. We looked at the two tax services' media strategies to ascertain who could rightfully claim bragging rights as best-in-market.
- H&R Block Reaches Young Consumers by Mobile Phone...month, H&R is advertising its free online-tax-preparation service through
ChaCha, the 1-year-old ad-supported mobile service with a core audience...