LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2 Michael Fanuele, chief creative officers at General Mills, offers some ideas crafting a kinder, gentler pitch process.
- An Open Letter to Marketers Considering an Ad Agency ReviewMichael Fanuele, chief creative officer at General Mills, offers some ideas for rethinking the agency pitch after calling one himself .
- Apply What Samsung Learned to Your Business...board of industry luminaries whose members include Dr. Clare Grey, professor of
chemistry, University of Cambridge; Dr. Gerbrand Ceder, professor of materials science and engineering...
- Huge Appoints Dual Presidents as Part of Growth Strategy...is taken to have dual leadership, there needs to be a proven
chemistrybetween the two presidents and shared beliefs in terms of vision and...
- McGarryBowen Is Ad Age's 2017 Comeback Agency of the Year...and U.S. chief strategy officer, sees the turnaround flowing from the
chemistrybetween several new hires and an old guard that includes her. "We...