LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BSSP is Ad Age's Small Agency of the YearBSSP managed to grow revenue in 2017 despite resigning a marquee client.
- Cannes daily blog day 4: And we're still standing (mainly)...and CEO Andrew Robertson will provide "a whistle stop tour of the
chemistryof communications, the wonderful secrets of dopamine and oxytocin, and the scientific...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Best of the ABC and ESPN upfronts (including the top Jimmy Kimmel jokes)...and the banter stilted." Variety advised the cast to work on their
chemistry, and The New York Times said the reception in the room was...
- Never let a good crisis go to waste and other things I wish I knew then that I know now...long term. 5. Talk money early. You're courting a new client.
Chemistryis good. But what does a win mean financially? Get this information...
- Agency Brief (A-List edition): Some news for your hangover What you missed out on at the A-List Gala (and some news this week from Starcom, Y&R and Chemistry).