LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nike's 'Reverse Auction' Review Is a Bad Omen for AgenciesThe sports apparel giant puts new call out for rate information from digital agencies, signaling it could put new pressure on fees.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Hilton Worldwide Brings on TBWA for Global Creative...says Nancy Reyes, managing director of TBWAChiatDay New York. "We had immediate
chemistrywith their team and have been impressed every step of the way...
- When Country Wasn't Cool At a "boot camp" for brands, the Country Music Association aimed to show that the genre has more sizzle than they think.
- Sid Lee Buys Paris Shop Yard, Mother Staffs Up in U.S....at Saatchi & Saatchi L.A. where they worked for Toyota and Asics.
Chemistryis appointing two new executive creative directors in its Atlanta office. Carl...