LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Before You Put Your Ad Business Up for a Pitch, Read This...great partner entail? I don't think pitches and their so-called "
chemistrysessions" reveal that. In my experience, they mostly reveal who is cleverest...
- TV Upfronts 2017: The Best and Worst of Broadcast's Big Week...seemed awkward between Roseanne Barr and John Goodman, with their banter lacking
chemistry. If their appearance was any indication of how the show will come...
- TV Upfronts Hits and Misses: Ad Age's Predictions for the 2017-18 SeasonCBS' "Young Sheldon" and ABC's "The Mayor" are among our top picks.
- FS1 to Kick Off Its First Morning Show, 'First Things First,' in September...Sharpe. If the success of "First Things First" will depend on the
chemistrybetween its hosts -- NFL Hall of Famer Carter previously served as an...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.