LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BSSP Wins Mitsubishi as the Brand Prepares to Boost Marketing...says. BSSP is "a really, really good fit with us from a
chemistrystandpoint." Mitsubishi Motors North America sold 70,765 vehicles in the first...
- Google's Quantum Computing Opens New Front in Cloud Battle These systems push the boundaries of how atoms and other tiny particles work to solve problems that traditional computers can't handle.
- Before You Put Your Ad Business Up for a Pitch, Read This...great partner entail? I don't think pitches and their so-called "
chemistrysessions" reveal that. In my experience, they mostly reveal who is cleverest...
- TV Upfronts 2017: The Best and Worst of Broadcast's Big Week...seemed awkward between Roseanne Barr and John Goodman, with their banter lacking
chemistry. If their appearance was any indication of how the show will come...
- TV Upfronts Hits and Misses: Ad Age's Predictions for the 2017-18 SeasonCBS' "Young Sheldon" and ABC's "The Mayor" are among our top picks.