LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anomaly Adds Two Partners, TBWA London Has a New CCO, We Are Unlimited Bolsters Creative TeamPlus Crump joins Possible, KhannaReidinga rebrands
- Hayes Joins Mullen Lowe, Y&R London Hires 12 Creatives...and has formerly worked with Burley at both Leo Burnett and
CHI & Partners. Also new are creative directors Mark Farinha , formerly a creative director at...
- Why On-Site Agencies Are Catching on With Clients...up of a team of 70 people from WPP shops including
CHI & Partners, Wunderman and Mindshare, but located on-site. The agency, led by CHI...
- TBWA Promotes Garbutt to Global Chief Creative Officer, Davies Joins Irish International...Ben Da Costa as creative director. Currently senior digital creative at
CHI & Partners, he will take up his new position in August. Before joining CHI...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.