LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Remembering Muhammad Ali: 12 Newspaper Front Pages From Around the World...Daily News). Arguably the most striking front page of all: the
Chicago Sun-Times' wraparound cover, featuring a 1966 photograph of the boxing great in...
- Shareholder Sues Tribune Directors, Chairman Over Spurned Gannett Bid...in February. Ferro also is the majority shareholder in crosstown rival
Chicago Sun-Timesnewspaper. Gannett officials have said they will decide whether to continue...
- Tribune Media Will Explore Sale of Company or Other Strategic Options...17% stake, and joined the board. Ferro is also majority owner of the
Chicago Sun-Timesthrough his media holding company Wrapports LLC. -- Bloomberg News
- AppNexus Now Offering Viewable-Only Buying GroupM parent WPP, which has its own viewability standards, holds a stake in AppNexus.
- Ad Age Invests in Chicago Bureau...Sociology from Rutgers University. Mr. Slefo joins Ad Age from the
Chicago Sun-Times, where he reported on a variety of topics including crime, lawsuits...