LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Brands are kind of uninspired by the #RoyalBaby. Plus, what WPP should do Plus, where does WPP go from here, in the post-Martin Sorrell era?
- Pop quiz: Why is the front page of today's Chicago Sun-Times blank?...desks, people! Q. Why is the front page of today's
Chicago Sun-Timesblank? A. Because President Trump went on an epic Twitter tirade...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Rihanna Slams Snapchat, and Nike Probes Inappropriate Behavior And H&M is backtracking in its lawsuit against a graffiti artist.
- What That Billionaire Doc Is Buying: A Timeline of the L.A. Times' Recent Operatic Dysfunction...plus Jim Kirk as interim executive editor (he'd previously been
Chicago Sun-Timespublisher and editor). Oct. 9, 2017: "Los Angeles Times Names Lewis...
- When Does the Sh*t Hit the (Fake) Fans for Brands?...when she was trying to gain traction as an actress"â "
Chicago Sun-Timesmovie critic Richard Roeper, and former supermodel and lifestyle guru Kathy...