LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hear Chance The Rapper reveal that he bought Chicagoist in a new song...Rapper's song includes references to other Chicago media, including the
Chicago Sun-Timesand Crain's Chicago Business (the latter is a corporate sibling...
- Top 10 royal wedding story headlines I haven't clicked on -- and the reasons why...actually click. 9. "Meghan & Harry wedding souvenirsâ "what's in store" (
Chicago Sun Times) Reason I didn't click: losing the will to live. 10...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Brands are kind of uninspired by the #RoyalBaby. Plus, what WPP should do Plus, where does WPP go from here, in the post-Martin Sorrell era?
- Pop quiz: Why is the front page of today's Chicago Sun-Times blank?...desks, people! Q. Why is the front page of today's
Chicago Sun-Timesblank? A. Because President Trump went on an epic Twitter tirade...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Rihanna Slams Snapchat, and Nike Probes Inappropriate Behavior And H&M is backtracking in its lawsuit against a graffiti artist.