LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on "Pure Brew" and Tide's latest move to stop Pod eating.
- Marketer's Brief: Craft Brewer Revs Up Lyft-branded Beer...version of the brewery's South Side Pride, a lager, the
Chicago Tribunereports. The beer is only available in Chicago bars. Each can carries...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: YouTube's 'New Approach' to Ads. Plus, Outdoors Brands Stand Up to TrumpYouTube, hit by brand safety crises, says it will 'carefully consider which channels and videos are eligible for advertising.'
- See the Anti-Smoking TV Ads Big Tobacco Is Forced to RunAn 18-year legal battle culminates with court-ordered spots hitting the air next week.
- Publishers May Have to 'Volunteer' in Fight Against Annoying Ads...the ANA. The browser "cannot go into a page on the
Chicago Tribuneand say, '10 ads on that page, but I'm going to...