LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Perspective on Politics: How Can This Be? God Was on My SideShelly Palmer suggests taking a breath, remaining vigilant and realizing the U.S. has been bitterly divided before.
- How Did Hillary Clinton Screw This Up? For Starters, Her Advertising Was All WrongThe Clinton campaign put all its advertising/messaging eggs in one basket -- one, ahem, deplorable basket.
- Watch John Oliver Explain Tronc, and Journalism Circa 2016Spoiler: Tronc, as the former Tribune Company calls itself now, does not get off easy.
- Service Journalism Circa 2016: 'Tips for Surviving a Mass Shooting'The Washington Post also offers a video explaining the "Run, Hide, Fight" program created by the Department of Homeland Security.
- Apple Unveils Smaller Phone in Bid for New Customers, Defends Stance in Privacy Battle...did. The company announced the iPhone SE, which is similar to a
circa-2013 iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen but is twice as...