- Twitter Beats Revenue Expectations Again but User Engagement Slows Twitter posted $320 million in ad revenue and sizable growth in its data business, but user engagement growth remained elusive.
- Could Apple Pay Kill the Traditional Wallet?...first brand to push virtual payments on consumers. Google teamed up with
Citiand MasterCard three years ago to build a wallet . Visa made a...
- Ogilvy Entertainment's Doug Scott Joins WME/IMG; New Creative Lineup at Dare and More...agencies including JPMH, Crayon ( Karmarama ) , Digitas and Wunderman before joining Critical Mass where he launched
CitiRewards, a global loyalty and rewards platform for Citibank.
- AOL Video Doubles NewFronts Haul, Names New Head of Sales...including USA Today and Spin. To date, AOL has sold "Cityballet" to
Citi; "Connected" to Sprint; "My Hero" to Digitas ; and "HardWired," "The Future Starts...
- Ram Trucks Thinks We've All Gone Soft (Watch the Weekend's New TV Spots)...Network Show: Undercover Boss Primetime Airing: Jul. 11, 10:02 pm EST
Citi: Revolution Foods: Making Cities Healthier Network: NBC Show: Meet the Press Airing...