LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McDonald's Exits Longtime Olympics Partnership...the latest big-name sponsor's departure from the Olympics, following Budweiser,
Citi, Hilton, TD Ameritrade and AT&T. While McDonald's and the IOC...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Citi (With Katy Perry), Hotels.com, Allstate and More...fortunately, she's a real trouper) in an ironic ad for the
CitiDouble Cash card. Today's TV Ad Highlights Powered by iSpot.tv...
- Creeping on Agencies' Turf, Consultancies Are Shaking Up the Marketing IndustryHow IBM, Accenture, PwC and Deloitte are rising -- and giving agencies cause for concern.
- Lowdown: Analysts Don't Seem to Care at All About Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad The Lowdown has the latest on the 10 most engaging package goods brands and PepsiCo's first post-Kendall Jenner ad earnings call.