LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age, Adlatina Salute Women to Watch Mexico at Second Annual Event...of Mexican bank Banamex as Citibanamex in October, and is involved in
Citi's transformation to digital banking, opening three digital branches in October, with...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Mexico Is Coming Up on Nov. 14...in travel marketing and innovation, along with a VP-marketing post at
Citi-owned Grupo Banamex and four years as CEO of Conde Nast for...
- Enduring Brands: A Matter of PerspectivesWithout a true sense of perspective, too often brands fall prey to Shiny New ObÂject Syndrome.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest Toyota has won the first USA Today Ad Meter for the Olympics.
- NBC Makes Up for Rio RatingsFor the most part, media buyers say they are satisfied with how the network has handled its Summer Games shortfall.