LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NBC Makes Up for Rio RatingsFor the most part, media buyers say they are satisfied with how the network has handled its Summer Games shortfall.
- Here Are the Olympics Ads Best at Keeping Viewers' AttentionGE, Folgers and Google were among the top brands that captured a high percentage of ad viewing during the Rio Olympics, writes Jason Damata.
- Make-Goods Be Damned: NBC Crams Over 3,000 Promos Into Olympics'Timeless' and NFL Sunday Night Football get biggest push in coverage of Rio games.
- Nike's Iron Nun Is 86 Years Old and Fitter Than You...onto the past -- in this case, a disco ball and the '70s.
Citirolls out the latest in its "Stand for Progress" campaign , putting the...
- AT&T Granted Right in Citigroup Lawsuit to Use 'Thanks' in MarketingCitigroup was seeking to halt the use of the phrase "AT&T Thanks" on the grounds that it was too similar to the "THANKYOU" the bank has been using with its customers since 2004.