LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Youth Will Be Served as MLB Campaign Promotes Drama of the Game Baseball is trying to attract a younger audience, but don't expect to see a reduction in commercial time.
- Lowdown: What You Should Know About E-commerce Trends in Beauty, Personal CareThe Lowdown has the latest on CPG e-commerce trends and how the AT&T uses #SeeHer's gender equality measure.
- Lowdown: Super Bowl LI Edition With Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Skittles, Snickers and More How marketers -- those advertising during the Super Bowl and those that are not -- are trying to stand out leading up to the big game.
- Social Media Highlights From the 2017 World Economic ForumLike any other conference, people at the World Economic Forum in Davos use social media to broadcast their messages, writes Adam Snyder.
- Why Budweiser Backed Out of the Olympics...held in east Asia, scaring some sponsors worried about maintaining fan engagement."
Citi-- which began sponsoring the USOC in 2012 -- confirmed in December that it...