- Publicis to Acquire Digital Agency Giant Sapient for $3.7 Billion...2015 pending regulatory or antritrust clearance in the U.S. and Germany.
Citiis advising Publicis "Sapient is a 'crown jewel,' a one-of-a...
- Twitter Beats Revenue Expectations Again but User Engagement Slows Twitter posted $320 million in ad revenue and sizable growth in its data business, but user engagement growth remained elusive.
- Could Apple Pay Kill the Traditional Wallet?...first brand to push virtual payments on consumers. Google teamed up with
Citiand MasterCard three years ago to build a wallet . Visa made a...
- Ogilvy Entertainment's Doug Scott Joins WME/IMG; New Creative Lineup at Dare and More...agencies including JPMH, Crayon ( Karmarama ) , Digitas and Wunderman before joining Critical Mass where he launched
CitiRewards, a global loyalty and rewards platform for Citibank.
- AOL Video Doubles NewFronts Haul, Names New Head of Sales...including USA Today and Spin. To date, AOL has sold "Cityballet" to
Citi; "Connected" to Sprint; "My Hero" to Digitas ; and "HardWired," "The Future Starts...