LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 'Monty's Christmas' Wins Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix...a nine-person jury that is almost half marketers; this year, from
Citi, Korean Air, Telefonica Vivo and Visa . And, kudos to Cannes organizers, six...
- Laughlin Constable, Lapiz and David Miami Add Creative LeadersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2016...officer, Badger & Winters Jennifer Breithaupt Managing director-media, advertising and global entertainment,
CitiGeraldine Calpin Chief marketing officer, Hilton Britt Dougherty Senior Director, Marketing Insights...
- TV Budgets Shifting to Social? Yes, It's Time to WorryThe growing video businesses of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat present a viable alternative to TV, writes Debra Aho Williamson.