LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Citi (With Katy Perry), Hotels.com, Allstate and More...fortunately, she's a real trouper) in an ironic ad for the
CitiDouble Cash card. Today's TV Ad Highlights Powered by iSpot.tv...
- Creeping on Agencies' Turf, Consultancies Are Shaking Up the Marketing IndustryHow IBM, Accenture, PwC and Deloitte are rising -- and giving agencies cause for concern.
- Lowdown: Analysts Don't Seem to Care at All About Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad The Lowdown has the latest on the 10 most engaging package goods brands and PepsiCo's first post-Kendall Jenner ad earnings call.
- Youth Will Be Served as MLB Campaign Promotes Drama of the Game Baseball is trying to attract a younger audience, but don't expect to see a reduction in commercial time.
- Lowdown: What You Should Know About E-commerce Trends in Beauty, Personal CareThe Lowdown has the latest on CPG e-commerce trends and how the AT&T uses #SeeHer's gender equality measure.