LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Out-of-Work Copywriter Bares All on Savvy Self-Marketing Site...worked at Arnold for four years. Before that I worked at
Clarke GowardAdvertising. My daddy owned it. Before that I worked at BBDO /West...
- New Creative Heads at Lowe and WestWayne, plus other moves...Maribeth Phillips, who has left the company. ... Thom Donahue, formerly studio manager at
Clarke Goward, Boston, has joined Boston's Modernista! as senior studio designer.
- BOB'S STORES CREATIVE ACCOUNT GOES TO ARNOLD...the end of December. Bob's prior agency was Boston independent
Clarke Goward. The review was called in January. TJX is headquartered in Framingham, Mass.
- Banking on Boston...an opportunity for the local guys," said Chris Lawson, president of
Clarke Goward, Boston. Clarke Goward was hired last year by Rockland Trust Co., in...
- BOB'S STORES NARROWS CREATIVE REVIEW TO FOUR...handling the review. An agency will be selected in early April.
Clarke Goward, the Boston independent, had handled Bob's. It is not participating in...