LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Vet Tim Spengler Joins Simulmedia...company, and previously served as content marketing and revenue strategy at
Clear Channel Communications(now iHeartMedia). "TV was really used as an upper funnel, brand...
- BtoB's Best: Out-of-home: Clear Channel CommunicationsAgency: JUXT, San Francisco Campaign name: “Times Square Dunk Tank” Launch date: June 2012 Why we liked it: It isn't easy breaking through the clutter in Times Square, one of the word's most ad-intensive locations.
- Clear Channel Visits Cannes to Push Creativity in Billboards, 'the Last Mass Medium'...second festival in Cannes since becoming CEO of the unit of
Clear Channel Communications, said the creative side of billboard advertising doesn't get enough...
- Olson Taps Dentsu Veteran John Partilla As CEO...Dentsu, Mr. Partilla led global media sales as president at both
Clear Channel Communicationsand Time Warner ; he spent the first two decades of his...
- 100 Leading Media Companies, 2012 edition100 Leading Media Companies, 2012 edition