LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Radio Giant iHeart Prepares for Bankruptcy as Soon as This WeekendMeanwhile, iHeart is planning for what could come after a bankruptcy filing, with the company disclosing a bonus plan for CEO Bob Pittman.
- Out-of-Home Ads Go Programmatic With New Pact...now available through Rubicon Project's private marketplace. The partnership makes
Clear Channel OutdoorAmericas digital inventory, as well as Captivate's network of screens...
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Two
- Ad Tech, Sprawl and Too Many Meetings: Can Creativity Still Shine at Cannes?...main show. Where there wasn't sprawl, however, there was crowding.
Clear Channel Outdoorcornered part of the Grand Hotel lawn for the week, right...
- Cannes Day Two: Boys Night Out and Eric Schmidt vs. the TerminatorAd Age's editor has a few firsts in Cannes, including a disheartening press conference about print.