LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannabis is thriving but brands like MedMen still find buying ads a slow burn...via Outfront Media, but Carretta says MedMen has been rejected by
Clear ChannelOutdoor. The Los Angeles Times also declined its buy, he says. An...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Rihanna Slams Snapchat, and Nike Probes Inappropriate Behavior And H&M is backtracking in its lawsuit against a graffiti artist.
- Radio Giant iHeart Prepares for Bankruptcy as Soon as This WeekendMeanwhile, iHeart is planning for what could come after a bankruptcy filing, with the company disclosing a bonus plan for CEO Bob Pittman.
- Inside the Ad Agency Helping Vegas Mourn -- and Plot Its Comeback An outpouring of social media support fuels 'VegasStrong' after 'What Happens Here' is pulled in wake of tragedy.
- Out-of-Home Ads Go Programmatic With New Pact...now available through Rubicon Project's private marketplace. The partnership makes
Clear ChannelOutdoor Americas digital inventory, as well as Captivate's network of screens...