LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Ad Vet Tim Spengler Joins Simulmedia...company, and previously served as content marketing and revenue strategy at
Clear ChannelCommunications (now iHeartMedia). "TV was really used as an upper funnel, brand...
- Ad Tech, Sprawl and Too Many Meetings: Can Creativity Still Shine at Cannes?...main show. Where there wasn't sprawl, however, there was crowding.
Clear ChannelOutdoor cornered part of the Grand Hotel lawn for the week, right...
- Cannes Day Two: Boys Night Out and Eric Schmidt vs. the TerminatorAd Age's editor has a few firsts in Cannes, including a disheartening press conference about print.
- Adobe Adds Mobile Location Data to Its Audience PlatformAdobe's partnership with PlaceIQ signals the growing importance of mobile location information to marketing.