LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bizo hires Furlong to run business development...an adviser to the company, is president of vertical search-engine development company SearchChannel and former CEO of online advertising network B2BWorks, now called
- LSFinteractive acquires Unreal Marketing...will become exec VP-marketing, sales and PR at LSFinteractive. Last month, LSFinteractive acquired
ClearGauge, a b-to-b interactive marketing agency based in Chicago.
- LSF Interactive acquires ClearGaugeSan Francisco—LSF Interactive has acquired interactive agency
ClearGauge, Chicago. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Under the acquisition, the ClearGauge brand...
- Sage Software revamps site, search strategy to drive leads...additional people, Sage started working with Chicago-based marketing and analytics firm
ClearGaugeInc. The first order of business was a complete site redesign to...
- Focus on facilitating demand, not generating itFor many marketers, demand generation sits at the top of their priority list.