LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Quarterly Ad Revenues Jump 45% at Chinese Internet Giant Tencent...see just one a day there targeted to their demographic, like a
clickablevideo spot for Apple iPhones, Reebok sneakers or a new movie release...
- Adventures in BotsittingHere are seven steps for setting up your own bot, even if you are a non-coder, writes David Berkowitz.
- Shazam Looks to Grow Ad Business With More Data, Branded Content...said. Utilizing this data, marketers can then purchase interactive homepage takeovers, dubbed "
clickablelistening screen" and own the results for specific songs or artists. Brands...
- Forget the Presidential Election, Teens Are Getting Out the Vote...as part of its revenue model. In this example, the hair brand
clickablead would be placed directly following the cards to drive traffic to...