LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adventures in BotsittingHere are seven steps for setting up your own bot, even if you are a non-coder, writes David Berkowitz.
- Shazam Looks to Grow Ad Business With More Data, Branded Content...said. Utilizing this data, marketers can then purchase interactive homepage takeovers, dubbed "
clickablelistening screen" and own the results for specific songs or artists. Brands...
- Forget the Presidential Election, Teens Are Getting Out the Vote...as part of its revenue model. In this example, the hair brand
clickablead would be placed directly following the cards to drive traffic to...
- The Fascinating History of Automated Guaranteed Orders...1993, Global Network Navigator sold what is believed to be the first
clickableWeb ad to a California law firm, and soon the technology went...
- Q&A: How Twitter's Pre-Roll Ad Marketplace Will WorkTwitter's Amplify head Mike Park explains why the social network thinks pre-rolls will work in a feed-based environment.