LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Russia Pulls P&G, Other Western Household Brands From Stores...pulled household chemicals from Procter & Gamble Co. , Henkel, Colgate-Palmolive Co. and
CloroxCo. among others from shelves, citing safety concerns, in what could become...
- W&K's Altinok Signs With Biscuit, Oates Joins Chromista and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...Trends." Alma took home an Outdoor bronze for "Panda," an ad for
Clorox's Greenworks ecologically-friendly cleaning products. Three other agencies â " LatinWorks, Lopez...
- Patrik Bergh Joins Superlounge, Rascal Signs Pearson and More...birth to a full-grown man. Recent projects include five spots for
Cloroxvia DDB . Previously, Lable was with Go Film and Knickerbocker Glory. He...
- Getting up to Speed on Programmatic Ad SkillsSponsor Post: Uncomplicating a Complicated World With the First 'Textbook' on Programmatic