LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even BeyoncÃ© Can't Save the VMAs...sibling outlets such as VH1 , Comedy Central, BET , Spike, TV Land and
CMTwere factored into the mix. All told, the VMAs were telecast concurrently...
- TV Upfronts Lurch to Life, but at a Walk, Not a SprintSupply and demand still favors the networks, but buyers say marketers' budgets for dealmaking aren't as robust as anticipated.
- Arts & Sciences, RSA and Blinkink Sign Director Duos...pieces for Skittles, Just For Men, BBC, AT&T, Clorox , Bluefly.com,
CMTand MTV, as well as PSAs for Smile Train, AIDS Vancouver, MADD...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- Spotify Expands Video Offering With 12 Original SeriesThe music-streaming service is making 12 original series with the likes of actor Tim Robbins and Def Jam Records co-founder Russell Simmons.