LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- 'Nashville' Is CMT's Best Shot at Changing Its Business
CMTis betting that "Nashville" can help transform it from a niche music network into an entertainment brand with nationwide appeal. To pull that off...
- Even BeyoncÃ© Can't Save the VMAs...sibling outlets such as VH1 , Comedy Central, BET , Spike, TV Land and
CMTwere factored into the mix. All told, the VMAs were telecast concurrently...
- TV Upfronts Lurch to Life, but at a Walk, Not a SprintSupply and demand still favors the networks, but buyers say marketers' budgets for dealmaking aren't as robust as anticipated.
- Arts & Sciences, RSA and Blinkink Sign Director Duos...pieces for Skittles, Just For Men, BBC, AT&T, Clorox , Bluefly.com,
CMTand MTV, as well as PSAs for Smile Train, AIDS Vancouver, MADD...