A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- YouTube will begin selling ads in live TV service...TV has about 300,000 paying subscribers, according to a report from
CNBC, while Hulu is believed to have 450,000 subscribers. Elsewhere, Dish Network...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Citi, Facebook, Verizon and more...tv Citi: Progress Makers: MDG Ocean Bay Apartments Premiered on: Squawk Box,
CNBCCiti data for the last 30 days Impressions: 929,177,811 (14...
- More brands exit 'Ingraham Angle,' but one comes back and ad loads hold steady...audience on over 30 cable networks and news programs including Fox News,
CNBC, CNN, and MSNBC . Advertising on any network or show, is in no...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Zuckerberg dodges inconvenient questions, and ESPN's streaming service debutsThe Facebook CEO deflects dozens of questions over two days of hearings, promising that he or his team would "follow up" later.
- Facebook suspends data firm Cubeyou amid privacy scandal...information. The social media giant said it suspended Cubeyou pending an investigation.
CNBCreported the data-analytics company was misleading users by saying information it...