A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Tesla Blasts Off, and Jim Carrey Blasts Facebook...Musk says he wants to see a new "space race," according to
CNBC. His next plan is to launch a fleet of "BFRs" -- which stands...
- Disney Prices 'ESPN Plus' Streaming Service at $4.99 Per Month...a price point and release window. During a Tuesday afternoon appearance on
CNBC's "Closing Bell," Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger said the direct...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Super-Short Survey. Plus, an Agency Staffer's Harassment ClaimA former employee at an Interpublic Group agency reportedly filed a lawsuit alleging that a client groped her.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Uber, Wells Fargo, Geico and More...more interruptions than avg.) GAC Motor: Hello World Premiered on: Shark Tank,
CNBCNo airings data over the last 30 days; visit iSpot.tv for...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Apple Affected by Chip Security Flaws. Plus, More Store Closings for Macy's, Sears...will close 64 Kmarts and 39 Sears between early March and April,
CNBCreports. And as Ad Age's Adrianne Pasquarelli writes , "Macy's announced...