A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: A brouhaha about the Oscars. Plus, will Tronc sell its newspapers? Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey explains himself (in many, many words).
- Friday Wake-Up Call: CBS' Leslie Moonves just avoided awkward questions. Plus, Bogusky buzz CBS wants you to know it's super-confident about its future.
- This is not the National Avocado Day Chipotle had in mind...adding that the chain was working with the local health department. Later,
CNBCreported that the Ohio Dept. of Health said it received more than...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on the Papa John's saga (there's a Kanye West angle)...a racial epithet. And he is "not going quietly," his lawyer told
CNBC. Kanye: There's also a Kanye West angle to this story. As...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon Prime Day has issues. And Papa John's founder makes an odd claim...Graham asked the shop about the accusation, and it declined to comment.)
CNBCwrites : "It's now clear why Papa John's board of directors...