A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- Comcast Is Said to Approach Fox to Acquire TV, Film Assets...private information. Fox shares surged 5.2 percent in late trading after
CNBCand the Wall Street Journal reported the news earlier. Disney had sought...
- Peltz Wins P&G Board Seat in Recount By Slimmest of Margins...won a recount by 43,000 votes, according to a report by
CNBC, which would give him a victory in a bitterly contested board seat...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Advertisers Ditch Hannity's Show. Plus, Amazon's New Ad Tactic...ads are Realtor.com, 23 and Me, Eloquii and Nature's Bounty,
CNBCreports , adding that none specifically mentioned Hannity's Moore coverage as a...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Black Friday Sales Are Happening Already. Plus, Twitter's $99 Deal Plus, fans of "Stranger Things" crashed a web site by buying $400,000 of retro hoodies worn by a character in the show.
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's Secret Stash. Plus, the Ad That Fox News Viewers Hate...a chance the Walt Disney Co., already huge, could get even huger.
CNBCreports that Disney had talks to buy a big piece of 21st...