A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- ZTE Taps Energy BBDO for Creative Following $900 Million U.S. Sanctions Fine...U.S. technology to Iran over a six-year period. According to
CNBC, ZTE evaded U.S. embargoes and knowingly shipped about $32 million worth...
- Roger Ailes, Founder of Murdoch's Fox News Channel, Dies...Reilly and Sean Hannity. He lured anchor Neil Cavuto and others from
CNBC, the leading cable business channel, where Ailes had been president prior to...
- Upfronts Diary: Did You Know NBC Airs 'This Is Us?'"NBC is showing off 'This Is Us' the way a girl shows off the diamond on her engagement ring," joked late-night host Seth Meyers.
- Adidas Running From TV? Not So Fast The CEO of Adidas, Kasper Rorsted, recently announced on
CNBCthat the company is stepping "away from TV advertising." Wait, no TV for one of...
- 100 Days of Trump Fights: Nordstrom Wins, Delta Loses and Five More Results In an arena the president and marketers both love -- social media -- research shows brands can win a Trump run-in. But usually not.