A departure from the business day, CNBC Prime is an entertainment brand that stays true to its core DNA--money: making it, spending it and protecting it. Following a record quarter, CNBC Prime's momentum continues to build with a full slate of original, unscripted programming in 2014 and 2015 that speaks to the passion behind business.
CNBC BUSINESS DAY
From "Squawk Box" to "Power Lunch" and Jim Cramer's "Mad Money," CNBC provides real-time financial and business news with 16 hours of live, original programming daily. As the world leader in business news, CNBC reaches more C-level executives and investment professionals than any other business news medium, empowering viewers with real-time, actionable information and analysis that has the power to move markets.¹
CNBC.com and CNBC mobile products deliver in-depth global financial market data and analysis, breaking news reports, special reports and video interviews with the world's business influencers.
Senior VP, NBC Universal News
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
- What You Need to Know About the 'Likely' Merger of T-Mobile and Sprint...Tom Wheeler, former chairman of the FCC, stated the obvious in a
CNBCpost : "A merger like this would mean less competition in the wireless...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon's Email Glitch, Bob Evans' Sale and Other News to Know Today Plus, President Trump mocks the Emmys, while Melania Trump's portrait gets taken off billboards.
- Airbnb Brings on Wieden & Kennedy for Global CreativeAirbnb has selected Wieden & Kennedy as its new global creative agency, following a competitive review.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Ads, Russian Trolls and the U.S. Election...briefly: Retail meltdown: Toys R Us is considering a possible bankruptcy filing,
CNBCreports . Retailers that already filed for bankruptcy in the last year include...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Infiniti, McDonald's, Levi's and More...19.67 vs. industry) Infiniti: Two of Me Premiered on: Street Signs,
CNBCInfiniti data for the last 30 days Impressions: 654,729,337 (3...