LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?...be found on a variety of posts such as this one on
Cneti n recent days. It looked a whole lot like Procter & Gamble...
- Gotta Drink 'Em All: Starbucks Announces New PokÃ©mon Go Drink...help them advance in the game, according to a press release. "We expect a huge uptick in traffic," Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure told
- Lowdown: Booze Delivery Startup Gets Serious About Marketing...uptick in traffic," Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure said in an interview with
cnet.com. Pokemon this week was named to Ad Age's Marketer A...
- Apple Plans Marketing Blitz to Back Revamped Streaming Music ServiceApple is altering the user interface, better integrating streaming and downloads and more.
- How Public Relations Is Earning Its Place in 2016...initiative has helped Coldwell Banker partner with the likes of Nest, LG ,
CNETand Lutron, Mr. Blankenship added. H&R Block Chief Marketing Officer Kathy...