LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Best Buy to stop selling Huawei phones amid U.S. concerns...U.S." A Best Buy representative declined to comment. Best Buy's plan to stop selling Huawei smartphones was earlier reported by
CNET. -- Bloomberg News
- Now It's the NRA vs. The Washington Post...emojis will come to iOS, MacOS and WatchOS later this year"), per
CNET. 5. "Netflix is spending more than $6 billion on programming in 2017...
- Just How Many Fake Accounts Are There on Facebook Anyway?...news, and part of that hunt is snuffing out fake user accounts,"
CNET's Steven Musil reports . "The company said Thursday it is rolling out...
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?...be found on a variety of posts such as this one on
Cneti n recent days. It looked a whole lot like Procter & Gamble...
- Gotta Drink 'Em All: Starbucks Announces New PokÃ©mon Go Drink...help them advance in the game, according to a press release. "We expect a huge uptick in traffic," Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure told