LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Digital Advertising Gets Bloody Consolidating innovation into a flexible, integrated platform can serve your strategic goals -- as long as it's done strategically.
- Four International News Publishers Team Up For Programmatic Offering...programmatic technology. Dubbed the Pangaea Alliance, the group includes The Guardian,
CNN International, the Financial Times and Thomson Reuters as partners. Together they claim 110...
- FT, CNN, Guardian and Reuters Create Programmatic Alliance...platforms like Google and Facebook. The Guardian has teamed up with
CNN International, the Financial Times and Thomson Reuters to create the Pangaea Alliance, a...
- Zucker: CNN Prime-Time Shakeup Coming in 2014...clarity, which is what CNN lacked," said Tony Maddox, chief of
CNN International. For example, Mr. Zucker isn't afraid to allocate major resources to...
- CMO Close-Up with Kathy Button Bell, CMO at EmersonKathy Button Bell has served as VP-CMO at engineering company Emerson for the past 13 years.