LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future Facebook has another crisis on its hands, and critics look harder at its business model.
- How Facebook Is Luring Media Partners to Its Planned Video News Hub...live video with media partners such as BuzzFeed, New York Times and
CNN. Who will pay? Facebook will pay publishers to produce the news program...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Fruit of the Loom, Google, State Farm and More...Ancestry: Connection Premiered on: New Day With Chris Cuomo and Alisyn Camerota,
CNNAncestry data for the last 30 days Impressions: 1,288,765,610...
- Long Live the Chatbot: Mobile Chatterboxes Ready Their Next Assault You thought the AI-driven army of mobile chatterboxes had been defeated? They're just getting ready for the next assault.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: New Leadership For Vice? Plus, Another Worry For Ad Giants Some hedge funds are reportedly betting against the big holding companies to profit from "wrenching disruption."