LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and morePlus: YouTube goes for safety, Conan slims down and American Apparel's rebirth.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Marc Jacobs, Patron, Bai and more...United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO): Understand More Premiered on:
CNNNewsroom With John Berman and Poppy Harlow, CNN No airings data over...
- The New York Times wants you to consult other trusted news sources too (but not, ahem, Fox News)...it? No shout-out for Fox News. (Among TV news providers, only
CNN, the BBC, NBC News and MSNBC are mentioned in this particular ad...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Watch Colbert deconstruct Trump's surreal, rambling 'Fox & Friends' call...fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, "no collusion," his feelings about NBC and
CNN, the "phony cloud over my head that doesn't exist," and, of...