LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anybody Wanna Buy a Magazine? Time Inc. Is Now Trying to Offload Three Glossies Plus: Viacom could pay dearly for Scripps, #TrumpWritesHallmarkCards and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?
- In Latest Reorganization, Time Inc. Creates Group General Managers...and Lifestyle (Real Simple, Southern Living , Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Sunset ,
Coastal Living, Health, Cooking Light , Cozi, MyRecipes). Editorial leaders report to Alan Murray, who...