LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Wendy's Tweet Might Pass Ellen's Famed Oscars Tweet...clear of another biting controversy by not highlighting an ingredient in
Colgate- PalmoliveCo.'s Total toothpaste -- triclosan -- which the Food and Drug Administration is...
- France's Top Body Wash Looks to Make It Big in U.S....hopes, at Walmart, with a mid-tier value price ahead of
Colgate- PalmoliveCo.'s Softsoap but a bit below Unilever's Dove and well...
- Edelman Deportivo Opens in London, Van Gogh Air Bnb Team Joins FCB Chicago, Martin N.Y. Hires Sheehan Plus Carson Joins Hecho en 72, Red Fuse hires Fadel
- Unilever Merger or P&G Breakup? Both Proposals Point to Cost Savings...and buy them. Interestingly, P&G beat Unilever, along with rivals
Colgate- Palmoliveand Kimberly-Clark, in organic sales growth last quarter, the second straight...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2016 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.