LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- VML Absorbs $70 Million Sibling WPP Shop Rockfish...collaborated on a number of clients for several years, such as
Colgate- Palmolive, Ford and Kimberly-Clark. This summer, VML, which was No. 5 on...
- P&G Slashes Digital Ads by $140M Over Brand Safety. Sales Rise Anyway Net earnings rose 15%, with nearly half the gain from those digital media cuts. P&G might not rush to restore the spending.
- Competitors' Gloom Could Be P&G's Boom: What to Expect From Big Advertiser's Earnings...Consumer) and RB ( Reckitt Benckiser ) all reported organic sales declines and
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. was flat. Even their unit volumes were down. RB blamed the...
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.