LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What WPP clients think about Martin Sorrell leaving...and K-C to building multidisciplinary agency teams for Ford and
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. Sorrell will be hard to replace for clients and WPP alike...
- Unilever Squeezes Ad Production by $700 Million, But Speeds Sales...S.-based peers such as Procter & Gamble Co. , Kimberly-Clark Corp.,
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. and Johnson & Johnson. But it could be a short-lived edge...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- 'We're Trying to Mobilize Anything': What This GroupM Exec is Seeing in Puerto RicoGroupM's Phil Cowdell headed down to Puerto Rico late last week to help give out and deliver supplies. Here's what he's seen.
- Marketer's Brief: Creepy or Cool? Walmart Wants to Stock Your Fridge in PersonOur weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the retail giant's delivery program and what PepsiCo's CEO said about that Kendall Jenner ad.