LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What to watch in P&G earnings: More pressure on agencies -- and Nielsen?...9 percent in its consumer business), Kimberly-Clark Corp. (flat), and
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. (up 0.5 percent) all have delivered lackluster growth or fallen...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.
- 200 most-advertised brands, 2018 edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2018 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Leo who? What happens when holding company client teams swallow agenciesAgency brands risk losing relevance as holding companies assemble bespoke teams.
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018...leave the corporate world. After roles in Paris at Unilever and
Colgate- Palmolive, Benoit joined the McDonald's France marketing team in 1997. Bigger roles...