LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Big Spenders on a Budget: What the Top 200 U.S. Advertisers Are Doing to Spend Smarter Major advertisers increased U.S. ad and promotion budgets just 2% in 2014. Marketers are scrutinizing budgets and demanding better results.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- How P&G's Marc Pritchard Plans to Consolidate Agencies...within holding companies, such as what WPP has created for rival
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. and other companies. "I'll be interested in what individual agencies...
- CPG Cuts Put Pressure on Multicultural Units...At a time when such marketers as P&G, Unilever and
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. are trying to make the same creative ideas and sometimes even...