LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Does ComScore-Rentrak Deal Mean to Marketers? Maybe Nothing Revolutionary...point," said Bill Kashimer, a former media and marketing executive with
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. and Sun Products who left the latter in July to form...
- Russia Pulls P&G, Other Western Household Brands From Stores Russia has pulled household chemicals from Procter & Gamble Co. , Henkel,
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. and Clorox Co. among others from shelves, citing safety concerns, in what...
- Tom's of Maine Turns to 'Micro-Influencers' to Tackle Instagram...Now Tom's of Maine, a natural-products brand owned by
Colgate- PalmoliveCo., is looking to make a visual splash without resorting to such...
- Big Spenders on a Budget: What the Top 200 U.S. Advertisers Are Doing to Spend Smarter Major advertisers increased U.S. ad and promotion budgets just 2% in 2014. Marketers are scrutinizing budgets and demanding better results.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.