LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'We're Trying to Mobilize Anything': What This GroupM Exec is Seeing in Puerto RicoGroupM's Phil Cowdell headed down to Puerto Rico late last week to help give out and deliver supplies. Here's what he's seen.
- Marketer's Brief: Creepy or Cool? Walmart Wants to Stock Your Fridge in PersonOur weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the retail giant's delivery program and what PepsiCo's CEO said about that Kendall Jenner ad.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day One
- VML Absorbs $70 Million Sibling WPP Shop Rockfish...collaborated on a number of clients for several years, such as
Colgate- Palmolive, Ford and Kimberly-Clark. This summer, VML, which was No. 5 on...
- P&G Slashes Digital Ads by $140M Over Brand Safety. Sales Rise Anyway Net earnings rose 15%, with nearly half the gain from those digital media cuts. P&G might not rush to restore the spending.