LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.
- As Colgate Talks About Saving Water, Upstart Livionex Claims Better Toothpaste...about 30% in the study vs. 90% for Livionex, he said.
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. declined to comment. LivFree works differently than toothpaste, breaking up the...
- CPG E-Commerce Sales Soared 42% Last Year, Fueled by Amazon...was less than half its 33.3% offline share. Fortunately for
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. , it also owns Tom's of Maine, whose 10.4% online...
- Colgate Super Bowl Ad Will Urge People to Turn Off Faucet...While it's the first Super Bowl ad for brand Colgate,
Colgate- PalmoliveCo. sibling Speed Stick had the company's first entry into the...