LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Svedka Passes Absolut, Selfies Could Be Boosting Makeup Biz...the ad, which urged people to save water. Speaking at CAGNY,
Colgate- PalmoliveChairman-CEO Ian Cook said, "That ad we tested, and it is...
- How Mattel Discovered Its Monster High Ghouls Were Cannibalizing BarbieWhen the toymaker saw a 3% boost in sales for its creepy Monster High dolls, it turned out the news wasn't good for its flagship brand.
- Lowdown: Wearable Tech Goes to Dogs, Red Stripe Repatriates...nearly $20 billion, per Euromonitor . So why not combine the two?
Colgate- PalmoliveCo.'s Hill's Science Diet is entering the "wearables space" through...
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.